Overtone Music Network

a common space & database for harmonic overtones

does anybody know how we could generate a Map for Resonance and Power Places to make sound?

would be great!
and may be even with contact person for each place..

max

This content has been seen 52 times

Replies to This Discussion

... not exactly but you can try to use a Frappr Map
i was thinking about something like google map links...
may be somebody is coming up with an idea.. i am going to watch out aswell

max
Hey Max, - you can use maybe the Frappr Map but you need different email addresses because this map located normally your first input.
Ther is a place, very special in Italy, The cave of Sibilla, Antro della Sibilla, in Cuma, a little village near Naples!
Valentina
Hi, in Italy I know two places very interesting for overtones singing: In Padova, a city near Venice, there is the "Tempio della Pace", a cathedral with great resonance power.
Near Padova, in Teolo, a cave named "Grotta di S.Antonio Abate", where I have filmed my video "Tibetan Overtones in the cave".
This is Cave of Sibilla...
Attachments:
This Cave of Sibilla looks absorbing ...

Yes Jens! And overall is the History of this place that' absorbing... The cave of the oracle is in the city of Cuma, first greek settlement in Italy. Ovidio in Metamorphosis, tell that Dedalo after the loss of the son Icaro, arrived in the place of Cuma and built the temple dedicated to Zeus, It's visible in the acropoli of the city.
Besides not so far live a nice musician Davide Della Monica, He's member of a very interesting multietnic musical Group, La mezcla, they do traditional and world music...

Jens Mügge said:
This Cave of Sibilla looks absorbing ...

RSS

Sponsored by:

Latest Activity

Arjopa posted a video

Out in the Woods

#throatsinging #campanula #longsong #lyrics by #arjopa #throatsinger #voiceshaman #musicshaman
yesterday
Geo Goidaci posted a status
"Improvised concert in a Graveyard in Gräfelfing by Munich 2018 Ludger Bartels and me we love overtones :)"
Jul 17
Geo Goidaci posted a status
Jul 17
Jens Mügge commented on Arjopa's video
Jul 17
Arjopa commented on Arjopa's video
Jul 16
Arjopa posted a video

Arjopa - Live

Bereits seit Anfang der 90er Jahre wurde Arjopa von namhaften tuvinischen Khoomei-Meistern wie Gendos Chamzyryn, Mogün-ool & Kongar-ool Ondar & Albert Kuve...
Jul 16
Thomas Mörth posted videos
Jul 15
papajeahja Sandy Kühn updated their profile
Jul 15
Jens Mügge posted a blog post
Jul 13
Andreas Eder posted a video

Farbklänge, Obertöne beim Orgelstimmen

Während meines Besuches der Kathedrale von Chartres im Juni 2024 wurde gerade ein Register der neuen Orgel gestimmt, die bis 2025 fertiggestellt sein soll. I...
Jul 9
Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Sundaram & Friends - Shri Ganesha

Performed by Sundaram and Friends at Yoga Vidya Easter Concert 2024http://www.sundaram.de/https://sundaram.de/shop/You can share the video with others, to sp...
Jul 3
Aionigma updated an event
Thumbnail

Obertonkonzert zum Sommerbeginn at Evangelische Kirche

June 8, 2024 from 7pm to 8:30pm
Jun 1

© 2007 - 2024   Legal Notice - Privacy Policy - Sponsored by Yoga Vidya, Germany -   Powered by

|  Support | Privacy  |  Terms of Service