a common space & database for harmonic overtones
"Undertone singing" defines a group of vocal techniques that uses the additional vibration of the false vocal folds, which resonates one octave below the pitch produced by the vocal folds.
The performance is definitely not the best, but I believe it is enough to give you a general idea.
1.Tibetan monk chant (Gyuto monks, Tibet)
2. Dag Kargyraa (Republic of Tuva)
3. Khovu Kargyraa (Republic of Tuva)
4. Khoomei/Kargyraa (Republic of Tuva)
5. Chylandyk (Republic of Tuva)
6. Su Bassu (Canto a Tenore, Sardinia, Italy)
7. Throat bass (Beatbox sound)
This content has been seen 130 times