Overtone Music Network

a common space & database for harmonic overtones

I know,
most of us manage workshops, lectures, private lessons about overtones and voice, and it is right we ask a fee to partecipate.
It is a free network, and nobody ask to disclose own vocal secrets, but ...
I think there are many experts but many novices too, or people that try to learn something.
I'd like this space is used to attract more overtone lovers, so it would be adequate to write our feelings, experiences, something about technique, theory, ...
It can be a nice way to keep close beginners.

This content has been seen 95 times

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Steve, behind the question »have we fear to share« is exactly that point for me: is there a reason to invest time and effort or is it better to switch this site into a private group without any moderation and administrative control ? What I mean with private group can you see here (but by the way inside of this group there is a good flow of discussions and input.

@Wolfman: I have no problems to share something with other people. It is the way of sharing. I can forward my efforts in running a blog and not a web 2.0 community. And sure: I haven't fear. Just about those who are indifferent/ lackadaisical.

Happy 2010!

Jens
I agree, Jens, the Javier question is a good question, but it could be interesting for a public discussion, not private.
I've replied to the thread at http://www.overtone.cc/forum/topics/differences-between-kargyraa?xg...

If there's interest, we can discuss further.

RSS

Sponsored by:

Latest Activity

Jens Mügge commented on Matthew Kocel's video
Jun 4
Lukas posted a status
"I wonder if there is someone who practice „sleep concerts” like Robert Rich? :)"
May 30
Lukas is now in contact with Jens Mügge
May 30
Satyam Tan posted a status
"Harmonics Mantra Singing in Kirtan Group ~"
May 25
Profile IconLukas and Norman Thalheimer joined Overtone Music Network
May 23
Matthew Kocel posted videos
May 14
Andreas Eder posted a video

Sample Two

Seit Anfang 2021 findet der Tönerkreis München ausschließlich online statt (normalerweise jeden Dienstag ab 19:00). Dazu wurde auf Jamulus ein eigener Server...
Apr 21
Christopher Stewart commented on Bernhard Mikuskovics's video
Apr 20
Timber Freier Träumer (Hanfreich posted a video

Try the Magic Carpet | TIVOC Online Premiere, 20.12.2020

Studie Nr. 03 "Try the Magic Carpet"written by: Timber A. Hemprichperformed by: Timbers International Virtual Overtone Choir (TIVOC)Donations: paypal.me/Voic...
Apr 18
Timber Freier Träumer (Hanfreich posted photos
Apr 18
Satyam Tan is now a member of OMN ...

Welcome Satyam Tan!
Apr 11
Andreas Eder posted a video

Klammrausch

Seisenbergklamm: Kaum hörbar im Getöse der durch die Klamm stürzenden Wassermassen begann ich laut zu tönen: Staunend, lauschend, berauscht im gemeinsamen Ge...
Apr 6

© 2007 - 2021   Impressum - Privacy Policy - Sponsored by Yoga Vidya, Germany -   Powered by

|  Support | Privacy  |  Terms of Service