Overtone Music Network

a common space & database for harmonic overtones

Jazz meets Overtone - MyVideo

Jazz trumpeter Uli Beckerhoff and Reinhard Schimmelpfeng,
overtone musician, in concert with the title "anima & aiolos".

Source: Video found on MyVideo.de
Jazz meets Overtone - MyVideo

This content has been seen 54 times

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Iver, thanks for your explanations. You know maybe I am illiterate music theory. I posted this video here to the forum » Musicians « because I find it very interesting. In the beginning of this video I thought that Reinhard Schimmelpfeng sounds »like a cat« maybe.

But it is a very cool musicial expression I think so too. And by the way Anima and Aeolus is an impressive theme for a composition. I have to listen their complete CD to see how they express this theme musicial.

I know Reinhard Schimmelpfeng personal because he gave me the introduction in overtone singing so I know that he compose and not "only" improvise music. And that's interesting to compose a part in your music in which you »sounds like a cat ... « (I mean sec. 8 ~ 10 of this video)
Hi Iver,

I think this is jazz music by Danny Heines - isn't it? All the best,

Jens

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored by:

Latest Activity

Giovanni Bortoluzzi posted a video

SHERDEN OVERTONE CHOIR - Om Nam Neo (Ilaria Orefice & Giovanni Bortoluzzi)

Om Nam Neo - original composition for two overtone singers. Composed and performed by Ilaria Orefice (voice, overtone singing, kargyraa) and Giovanni Bortolu...
Thursday
Aionigma posted a video

AIONIGMA: RITUS (Fujara, Overtone Singing, Didgeridoo)

AIONIGMA Overtone Choir performing RITUS using Fujara, Overtone Singing, Didgeridoo & Sound Mill live at the famous pilgrimage church of Maria Wörth on Juli ...
Jul 17
Martin Bläse posted a photo

3 gongs

Three special gongs from Martin Bläse, Oktagong, Luna and Vegvisir
Jul 16
Elizabeth Schrum updated their profile
Jul 12
Giovanni Bortoluzzi posted a video

Four L's Method - Giovanni Bortoluzzi - Overtone singing lessons

this method is protected by: CREATIVE COMMONS - CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 In this video I will talk you about my teaching method, called “four L’s method”. It is divid...
Jul 12
Patrick Housby left a comment for 'Elizabeth Schrum'
"I see that you jumped on here, welcome to the wide world of overtones. I'll be your first…"
Jul 12
Aionigma posted photos
Jul 11
Aionigma updated their profile
Jul 11

© 2017   Impressum - Privacy Policy - Sponsored by Yoga Vidya, Germany -   Powered by

|  Support | Privacy  |  Terms of Service