Overtone Music Network

a common space & database for harmonic overtones

hi all - wanted to introduce ourselves - we are an Inner Mongolian band, based in Beijing.

We're going to be touring Europe in September + wanted to invite the network to check out some tracks from our new album which features khoomei, horse hair fiddle + tobshuur!

Hope you enjoy!

and our myspace page is www.myspace.com/hanggaiband

This content has been seen 75 times

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear friends,
with a bit of luck I'll have a chance to hear you live in September. Are you coming to Germany? I really like your music!
Best regards,
Detlef
hi detlef - would be great to see you there! we're playing in hamburg on 16th - and in process of sorting out a few dates after that! hopefully berlin

thanks!
Hi,

I am a french girl arriving in Shanghai in January and I am searching for contacts to hear and sing overtones, do you know anyone? I couldn't find anything on the internet... Pity that I was not there in November when you played!
Best regards,
Yolaine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored by:

Latest Activity

Willi Grimm posted a video

NATURTON im Kulturpunkt Flawil - Song in G

Beide Musiker sind wahre Meister ihrer Instrumente: Willi Grimm entdeckte für sich 1968 das Didjeridu während eines dreijährigen Australienaufenthaltes. Géra...
yesterday
A blog post by Johanni Curtet was featured

Release of the record An Anthology of Mongolian Khöömii

Release of the record An Anthology of Mongolian KhöömiiA Buda Musique Label Double CD, 47 p.…See More
Tuesday
Patrick Housby commented on Robert McLaughlin's video
Monday
Patrick Frey updated their profile
Monday
Johanni Curtet posted blog posts
Monday
Bernhard Mikuskovics posted a photo
Jan 11
Skye Løfvander updated their profile
Jan 10
mike dickman is now in contact with Jens Mügge