Overtone Music Network

a common space & database for harmonic overtones

hi all - wanted to introduce ourselves - we are an Inner Mongolian band, based in Beijing.

We're going to be touring Europe in September + wanted to invite the network to check out some tracks from our new album which features khoomei, horse hair fiddle + tobshuur!

Hope you enjoy!

and our myspace page is www.myspace.com/hanggaiband

This content has been seen 52 times

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear friends,
with a bit of luck I'll have a chance to hear you live in September. Are you coming to Germany? I really like your music!
Best regards,
Detlef
hi detlef - would be great to see you there! we're playing in hamburg on 16th - and in process of sorting out a few dates after that! hopefully berlin

thanks!
Hi,

I am a french girl arriving in Shanghai in January and I am searching for contacts to hear and sing overtones, do you know anyone? I couldn't find anything on the internet... Pity that I was not there in November when you played!
Best regards,
Yolaine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored by:

Latest Activity

Julien Coste(nomadagad) posted a video

Julien Coste Overtone flute 7

i played overtone flute made by Yoram Sivan in Saint Jouan Church, seven beats .
18 hours ago
Datura Martina Lo Conte posted a photo
Wednesday
Christopher Vila Monasterio is now in contact with Jens Mügge
Aug 26
Profile IconDaniel Stark and Claudio Di Stefano joined Overtone Music Network
Aug 26
David Stuetzel posted videos
Aug 25
Bernhard Mikuskovics posted a photo
Aug 25
Datura Martina Lo Conte posted a photo

LA VOCE E LE CHIAVI ARMONICHE a Firenze

Un sabato al mese presso l'Associazione Alma nuovo ciclo di seminari sulla voce a partire dal 4…
Aug 24
Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Mantrasingen: Jaya Jagad Ambe mit Kavita und Govinda

Kavita und Govinda singen im Satsang von Yoga Vidya http://www.yoga-vidya.de Bad Meinberg das Mantra "Jaya Jagadambe". Mit diesem Mantra wird der göttlichen ...
Aug 24

© 2014   sponsored by Yoga Vidya, Germany

|  Support | Privacy  |  Terms of Service