a common space for harmonic overtones
Death like birth is an event along the soul’s journey to Moksha. Not to be feared or ignored but to be understood and embraced.
We will tap into ancient wisdom, modern findings and present experiences to enable us to understand and participate in this event of death fearlessly and consciously
* How to die consciously.
* How to prepare for death.
* What happens at the time of death and what happens after death?
* How to help someone to detach so as to be able to leave peacefully.
* Rituals before and after death to help the deceased and the surviving family.
* Use of mantras to elevate the soul.
* Sharing circle of love, attention, understanding and acceptance will help healing to take place and allow the grief to evaporate.
* Wisdom will be culled from Katha Upanishad, Garuda Puran, Bhagavad Gita and your own experiences.
Sukadev Bretz has decided to hide the list of guests.